You will need to read and complete the enrolment-pack provided below before bringing along with you and your child to the enrolment interview. It is important to bring to the interview, your child’s Birth Certificate and their most recent School Reports. You are welcome to also bring any further information that will inform the enrolment process.
Steps to follow:
- Please ring the College on 8935 0222 to make an appointment with College staff (usually takes approximately 20 minutes for the enrolment process).
- On the day bring along the completed forms, as well as other documents outlined above.
- Please bring your child as the conversation is an information exchange between the College and yourselves to ensure a smooth transition into senior secondary education to maximise education outcomes. If your child is interested in a VET option please mention this when you ring to make an appointment.
- Subjects will be discussed and selected at this interview.
- Make sure you review the enrolment costs.